All Virginia Commonwealth University students who receive advising from our office should make at least two appointments a semester with their designated academic advisor.
Topics to discuss with an advisor can include:
- Courses to take next semester
- Resources to improve study habits, stress management, writing skills or time management
- Opportunities to get involved on campus and develop leadership skills
- Study abroad ideas
- How to build effective relationships with professors
- How to explore future careers and be a competitive job candidate after graduation
Who is my advisor?
Students can find their assigned academic advisor at vcu.campus.eab.com.
Schedule an appointment
- Online: vcu.campus.eab.com
- By phone: (804) 827-8648